about St. Vincent’s High School Pune
The St. Vincent’s High School Pune was found in the year 1867 as St. Vincent de Paul’s Boys School and is a Catholic minority School. With strength of over 4000 students (approx) the school is among the best school of the country. The curriculum as prescribed by the State board is followed at the school. For admissions into Pre-primary and Primary classes, the interested parents can fill the application forms through online mode. It is a Jesuit, private and all boys’ school.
St. Vincent’s High School Pune Basic Info
Over the time, the quality of education has continuously improved at the St. Vincent’s High School leading its name among the best schools of Pune. The basic information related to the school has been provided below.
|Year of establishment||1867|
|Affiliation||Affiliated to State Board|
|Type of school||Private, all boys|
|Principal||Fr. Francis Patekar, S.J|
|Classes begin from||In the month of June|
Facilities by St. Vincent’s High School Pune
The advanced facilities offered by the St. Vincent’s High School makes it one of the top schools of India. Check below some major facilities available at the school.
- IT-enabled classrooms
- IT and computer labs
- Games & Sports- Athletics, Chess, Football, Hockey, Karate & Judo, Lawn Tennis, Rope Skipping, Swimming, etc
- Separate libraries for Primary and High School
- Well-equipped labs for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Electronics
- Multi-purpose closed auditorium to seat 600
- Multi-purpose open hall
- Multi-purpose gymnasium
- Indoor badminton courts
- Indoor and outdoor basket ball courts
- Sand pit for the long jump event
St. Vincent’s High School Pune Admission
- The first preference for admission into the St. Vincent’s High School is given to Catholic students.
- Applicants who have siblings in St. Vincent’s, and exhibit an all-round progress will also be given preference.
- Preference will be given also to the Sons of ex-Vincentians, who show keen interest in the growth of the school from time to time.
- Interested parents can fill the application for admission by visiting the official website of the school.
- All admissions to LKG, UKG and the Primary school are based on the policy set by the School Management.
- Rest details related to the admission process can be found by contacting the school office.