This advertisement is regarding the guidance of admissions through Management Quota in a private engineering college. The listed college is not subjected to any authorization from us and is also in no way concerned with this advertisement. People may seek out information from this advertisement that they find agreeable, either from the viewpoint of having content that matches an individual’s needs. it is the decision of the viewer to contact us.
Direct Admission in Welingkar Mumbai
Searching for 100% Sure Management Quota MBA Direct Admission in Welingkar Mumbai in PGDM or MMS by Management Quota or NRI Seats. Connect with our Career Guidance Experts at Admission India Career Solution by booking an arrangement at our workplaces in Pune or Mumbai. Feel free to call us at +91 – 9766989091/+91 – 9766966299 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Programme Offering In Mumbai Campus
- PGDM – 180 Seats (Started in 1994)
- PGDM E-BUSINESS – 60 Seats (Started in 2007)
- PGDM BUSINESS DESIGN – 60 Seats (Started in 2008)
- PGDM HEALTHCARE– 60 Seats (Started in 2011)
- PGDM RURAL MANAGEMENT – 60 Seats (Started in 2012)
- PGDM RETAIL MANAGEMENT– 60 Seats (Started in 2012)
- PGDM RESEARCH & BUSINESS ANALYTICS– 60 Seats (Started in 2016)
- PGDM MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT – 60 Seats (Started in 2016)
WeSchool’s PGDM flagship programme’s multidisciplinary learning offers a fine blend of general management and functional specializations offered in Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and Operations. It aims to nurture students as competent future managers with leadership abilities and an innovative mindset combined with exposure to real-life business scenarios.
Its transformative pedagogy includes lectures, on-field industrial projects, simulation games promoting cross-functional leadership which is delivered by outstanding academicians and renowned Industry experts from leading
• Benchmarking of Syllabus as against top International and Indian Business Schools
• Assessment Center for student development through rigorous evaluation
• Development Center through Excel training, Guest sessions, Domain tests, Aptitude tests, Mock GD/PI
• Finance GYM – Online Interactive Game on Equity Conducted by ‘The Learning Curve Academy’
• Finance Lab -Workshops on strengthening finance concepts
• Industry Roundtables / Alumni Roundtables
• Focused Mentoring
• Continuous Assessment & Evaluation of Students
Application to the Postgraduate Diploma in Management Programs
• – Candidate (of Indian National) passed with minimum 50% in any Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration, awarded by any recognized University or Appeared for the Final Year examination.
• – Should have taken any one of the qualifying entrance tests approved by AICTE i.e. CMAT / MAT / CAT / ATMA / XAT / GMAT /
MH-CET valid for admissions. (MH-CET score is valid for Mumbai Campus for ILS)
• Apply online on www.welingkar.org
*Hostel accommodation is subject to availability for Mumbai Campus.
*Hostel accommodation is mandatory for the students of Bengaluru Campus.
1. Candidates with minimum 50% in Degree exam from a recognized University,
2. Should have taken CAT (2022) conducted by the IIMs for the year specified in the advertisement (IIMS have no role in the Welingkar admission process) and/or/ XAT (2023) and/or ATMA (Feb 2023) and/or CMAT (2023) and/or GMAT (2020 onwards).
We School’s Unique Profile based selection process assigns significant value to academic performances, work experience, Group Activity, Personal Interview along with the written test scores.
PLACEMENT STATS Mumbai (2021-2023)
Maximum Salary 22.00 LACS PA
Median Salary 11.60 LACS PA Ongoing placement of batch 2021 -2023
Average Salary 12.30 LACS PA
Top 50 17.10 LACS PA
Top 100 15.60 LACS PA
Top 200 14.20 LACS PA
PGDM CORE – 13 LAC FOR 2 YEARS