MGM Institute of Physiotherapy was established in 2006 in MGM campus Aurangabad with the permission of Maharashtra Government, Medical education and Drugs Department. The undergraduate program for BPT was started in the year 2006 with intake capacity of 30. The department of physiotherapy at MGM, Aurangabad has all the facilities of academic, clinical and research for undergraduate (BPTh).
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T)
- Master of Physiotherapy (M.P.T)
Eligibility for B.P.T
- 10+2 from any recognize college.
- 12th / HSC or equivalent marks statement
- Proof of Birth date : SSC Passing Certificate,/college Leaving certificate/domicile certificate/ nationality certificate.
- Certificate of medical fitness
- Conduct and character certificate from previous institutions.
- Migration certificate (for outside Maharashtra & other than pre university board students only)
- Transfer certificate from the institution in which you have studied last.
- An affidavit in the format signed by you and counter signed by parent/ guardian in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
- Undertaking by parent & by student regarding ragging in the format on bond paper.
Eligibility for M.P.T
- A candidate who has passed Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) degree examination of any Indian University/ Its Equivalent qualification from abroad, with 50% minimum marks.
- Candidate must have completed 6 months compulsory rotatory Internship in a teaching institute attached with a Hospital.
- No candidate shall be admitted for postgraduate degree course unless the candidate has obtained and produced the eligibility certificate issued by the university.
- The Candidate has to make application to the university with the following documents along with the prescribed fees:
- Proof of birth date: 10th standard/ SSC passing certificate/ college. Leaving certificate/ Domicile certificate/Nationality certificate.
- BPT passing/degree certificate issued by the university last attended
- Marks cards of 1st to final BPT course.
- Attempt certificate issued by the principal
- Completion of Internship certificate
- Provisional degree certificate / Permanent Degree Certificate of BPT
- Eligibility certificate
- Medical certificate & Migration Certificate.
Direct Admission in MGM College of Physiotherapy
Admission India is the most trusted Admission consultant helping the students to get direct admission in MGM College of Physiotherapy for your successful career. Admission India always makes sure that every students should get an admission in his/her dream college. Anytime you can get in touch with our Admission India an educational portal. Feel free to communicate us on +91 – 9766989091/+91 – 9766966299 or email us on email@example.com for Direct Admission in MGM College of Physiotherapy Through Management Quota.