This advertisement is regarding the guidance of admissions through Management Quota in a private engineering college. The listed college is not subjected to any authorization from us and is also in no way concerned with this advertisement. People may seek out information from this advertisement that they find agreeable, either from the viewpoint of having content that matches an individual’s needs. it is the decision of the viewer to contact us.
MGM COLLEGE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY
MGM Institute of Physiotherapy was established in 2006 in MGM campus Aurangabad with the permission of the Maharashtra Government, Medical Education, and Drugs Department. The undergraduate program for BPT was started in the year 2006 with an intake capacity of 30. The department of physiotherapy at MGM, Aurangabad has all the facilities of academic, clinical, and research for undergraduates (BPTh).
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T)
- Master of Physiotherapy (M.P.T)
Eligibility for B.P.T
- 10+2 from any recognized college.
- 12th / HSC or equivalent marks statement
- Proof of Birth date: SSC Passing Certificate,/college Leaving certificate/domicile certificate/ nationality certificate.
- Certificate of medical fitness
- Conduct and character certificates from previous institutions.
- Migration certificate (for outside Maharashtra & other than pre-university board students only)
- Transfer certificate from the institution in which you studied last.
- An affidavit in the format signed by you and countersigned by parent/ guardian in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
- Undertaking by parents & by a student regarding ragging in the format on bond paper.
Eligibility for M.P.T
• A candidate who has passed the Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) degree examination of any Indian University/ Its Equivalent qualification from abroad, with 50% minimum marks.
• Candidate must have completed a 6-month compulsory rotatory Internship in a teaching institute attached to Hospital.
• No candidate shall be admitted for a postgraduate degree course unless the candidate has obtained and produced the eligibility certificate issued by the university.
• The Candidate has to make an application to the university with the following documents along with the prescribed fees:
o Proof of birth date: 10th standard/ SSC passing certificate/ college. Leaving certificate/ Domicile certificate/Nationality certificate.
o BPT passing/degree certificate issued by the university last attended
o Marks cards of 1st to final BPT course.
o Attempt certificate issued by the principal
o Completion of Internship certificate
o Provisional degree certificate / Permanent Degree Certificate of BPT
o Eligibility certificate
o Medical certificate & Migration Certificate.
Direct Admission in MGM College of Physiotherapy
Admission India is the most trusted Admission consultant helping students to get direct admission to MGM College of Physiotherapy for a successful career. Admission India always makes sure that every student should get admission into his/her dream college. Anytime you can get in touch with our Admission India an educational portal. Feel free to communicate with us at +91 – 9766989091/+91 – 9766966299 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for Direct Admission to MGM College of Physiotherapy Through a Management Quota.