MBBS Admission In Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College, Pune or BVDU Medical College, Pune is a medical college located in Pune, Maharashtra. This institute is the constituent college of Bharati Vidyapeeth. The institute has 150 undergraduate seats for MBBS course. Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College was established in 1989. It was permanently affiliated to University of Pune till it became a constituent unit of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University in 1996.
The medical college holds a special place of pride and distinction in the conglomerate of institutions of learning of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University. Medical Council of India recognizes the medical college and all the courses/degrees run by it. The General Medical Council of Great Britain has also given recognition to this college. The college is listed in World Health Organization’s directory of recognized medical educational institutes. The students of this institute are eligible to appear for USMLE and PLAB exams.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College is one of the premier Institute imparting high-quality medical education in private Sector. Established in 1989 it can boast of a well experienced, dedicated and committed faculty members, excellent infrastructure with spacious classrooms, well-equipped laboratories, a well-stocked library with round the clock internet and digital library facilities and an 850 bedded attached tertiary care Bharati Hospital.
The hospital caters for all the services and has a multidisciplinary OPD and IPD with super specialty services. It was well equipped and modern critical care facilities like the ICU, NICU, and PICU. It also has a very modern and state of the art operation theatre and all the diagnostic facilities like CT scan, MRI, mammography, etc. are available. It has a 24 hours functional blood bank and a pharmacy.
MBBS Eligibility Criteria
- For admission to MBBS course, the candidate should have passed HSC or Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually and must have obtained 50% (for SC / ST at least 40%) marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together at the qualifying examination.
- The candidate seeking admission to these courses should be an Indian national and should have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
Contact Admission India on +91 – 9766989091, +91 – 9766966299 if you want MBBS Admission In Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune through Management Quota
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College Pune MBBS Entrance Exam
- Candidates seeking MBBS admission at S Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College must qualify in NEET UG (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test).
- Qualified candidates shall be called for MBBS admission counseling in the order of merit
- Based on the availability of seats, MBBS seat will be allotted to the candidates
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College Pune Seat Intake
Total Number of MBBS Seats in Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune – 150 (MCI Recognized)
Why a student should choose Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University?
- Bharati Vidyapeeth is a government recognized by fully-fledged University.
- It is NAAC reaccredited with “A “grade from National Assessment and Accreditation Council
- The university has approvals for varied courses from State and National educational accreditation source
- BVDU is a member of Association of Indian Universities and the Association of Commonwealth University
- World class campuses and technical infrastructure spanning across 7 cities and one international campus in Dubai
- BVDU is probably the only University in the country having colleges of all health-related disciplines such as Medical, Dental, Ayurved, Homoeopathic and Nursing within the same campus, in close vicinity of each other
- BVDU also probably is the only Deemed University in the country running research institutes besides colleges of professional education. It runs 5 research institutes one each in Medical Sciences, Applied Chemistry, Social Sciences, and Grape Processing and Biotechnology.
Admission In Bharati Vidyapeeth Through Management Quota:-
Admission India is the place to start with if you want MBBS Admission In Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune through Management Quota. With a host of amazing facilities and services to assist your admission search, is no wonder is the best admission consultancy in India for direct admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune through management quota. Admission India provides MBBS admission consulting and service for admission to top medical colleges all over India.
Admission India is the most trusted in the education sector in India since 2004. Admission India is a standout amongst the best solutions to ensure this would not defer you to consider in your dream college and pursue a successful career.
Whenever you can connect with our Admission India educational portal. We will help you within 24 hours. Please feel to communicate us at +91 – 9766989091/+91 – 9766966299 or mail to- firstname.lastname@example.org