This advertisement is regarding the guidance of admissions through Management Quota in a private engineering college. The listed college is not subjected to any authorization from us and is also in no way concerned with this advertisement. People may seek out information from this advertisement that they find agreeable, either from the viewpoint of having content that matches an individual’s needs. it is the decision of the viewer to contact us.
MBBS Admission In Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College, Pune, or BVDU Medical College, Pune is a medical college located in Pune, Maharashtra. This institute is the constituent college of Bharati Vidyapeeth. The institute has 150 undergraduate seats for the MBBS course. Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College was established in 1989. It was permanently affiliated with the University of Pune till it became a constituent unit of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University in 1996.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College is one of the premier Institutes imparting high-quality medical education in the Private Sector. Established in 1989 it can boast of well-experienced, dedicated, and committed faculty members, excellent infrastructure with spacious classrooms, well-equipped laboratories, a well-stocked library with round-the-clock internet and digital library facilities, and an 850 bedded attached tertiary care Bharati Hospital.
MBBS Eligibility Criteria
- For admission to the MBBS course, the candidate should have passed HSC or Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually and must have obtained 50% (for SC / ST at least 40%) marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together at the qualifying examination.
- The candidate seeking admission to these courses should be an Indian national and should have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
Seat Intake for MBBS
Total Number of MBBS Seats in Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune – 150 (MCI Recognized)
Seat Intake for MBBS
MBBS Seats in Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune – 150 (MCI Recognized)[/rt_list_style]
BVP MBBS Fee Structure
Annual fee Rs 1935150/- Per Year. Additional College Development fee of Rs. 193515/- to be paid every year. So the total fee to be paid is Rs 2128665/- Per Year
MBBS and Post Graduate Admissions are carried out through the Director-General of Health Science (DGHS), New Delhi. For further details please visit the website http://mcc.nic.in
MBBS Fees are to be paid by Demand Draft in name of “Principal, B.V.D.U. Medical College, Pune”, payable at Pune
For online payment, please visit http://www.bharatividyapeethfees.com
Document Requirement for MBBS Admissions
All the candidates should bring the following original documents with two sets of attested photocopies at the time of admission. Also, keep scanned copies of all with you for uploading into college ERP software.
1. NEET Admit card
2. NEET Scorecard with All India Rank
3. Provisional Allotment Letter generated online
4. Aadhar Card
5. Proof of Date of Birth
6. Domicile Certificate
7. S.S.C. Mark sheet
8. S.S.C. Passing Certificate
9. H.S.C. Mark sheet
10. H.S.C. Passing Certificate
11. Demand Draft for fee
12. Caste certificate and validity certificate (wherever applicable)
13. Proof of Nationality of India / Passport / Domicile /Nationality certificate
14. Recent passport-size color photographs – 8 (Eight) copies
15. NRI Documents to verify NRI status (wherever applicable)
16. Gap Certificate (Affidavit) (Wherever applicable)
17. Transfer certificate / College Leaving Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last
18. Migration Certificate (Wherever applicable)
19. Conduct and Character Certificate
20. Certificate of Medical Fitness by Registered Medical Practitioner on the letterhead
21. Physically Handicapped certificate (wherever applicable)
Admission In Bharati Vidyapeeth Through Management Quota:-
Admission India is the place to start with if you want MBBS Admission In Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune through Management Quota. With a host of amazing facilities and services to assist your admission search, is no wonder is the best admission consultancy in India for direct admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune through management quota. Admission India provides MBBS admission consulting and service for admission to top medical colleges all over India.
Admission India is the most trusted in the education sector in India since 2004. Admission India is a standout amongst the best solutions to ensure this would not defer you to consider your dream college and pursue a successful career.
Whenever you can connect with our Admission India educational portal. We will help you within 24 hours. Please feel to communicate with us at +91 – 9766989091/+91 – 9766966299 or mail to email@example.com