This advertisement is regarding the guidance of admissions through Management Quota in a private engineering college. The listed college is not subjected to any authorization from us and is also in no way concerned with this advertisement. People may seek out information from this advertisement that they find agreeable, either from the viewpoint of having content that matches an individual’s needs. it is the decision of the viewer to contact us.
Fergusson Law College Pune Admission
The famous Deccan Education Society which is the parent body of several educational institutions spread over the landscape of Maharashtra founded the Fergusson College, a premier institution of liberal learning in India, in the year 1885. The Society itself was founded by the stalwarts of the Indian Freedom Movement-Lokmanya Tilak, Gopal Agarkar, Vishnushastri Chiplunkar, and Madhavrao Namjoshi. The first two were also its distinguished teachers and Prof. Agarkar was its Principal (1892-95).
It has been named after Sir James Fergusson, then Governor of Bombay, who took a keen interest in the development of the New English School as well as the Fergusson College and was the first patron of the Deccan Education Society. It was inaugurated on 2nd January 1885 by William Wordsworth, the grandson of the great English poet. Hon. Gopal Krishna Gokhale and Maharshi Dhondo Keshav Karve-Bharat Ratna have taught in this College, while Prof. V. S. Apte, Prof. Agarkar, Wrangler R. P. Paranjpye and Wrangler G. S. Mahajani have been among its distinguished principals. Gandhiji and Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru paid visits to the College and admired its work. Gandhiji paid a handsome tribute to the College at the time of its Golden Jubilee. He wrote in 1935: “Who can fail to be enthused over the noble record of service rendered by the D. E. Society and the Fergusson College to the cause of education?” Alma Mater to leaders across the entire spectrum of societal positions: Prime-Ministers, Industrialists, Doctors, Engineers, Academicians, Scientists, Litterateurs, artists, and Sportspersons.
Fergusson College Admission Process
The college offers BA, B.Sc., and B.Voc courses at the UG level. At the PG level, the college offers MA and M.Sc. programs in various specializations.
• Applications for admission to Fergusson College have to be submitted online.
• Applicants who have appeared for Higher Secondary Examinations in Science/ Arts/ Commerce are eligible for admission to various undergraduate courses.
• For admission to MA and M.Sc courses, candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in the concerned disciplines are eligible to apply.
• Admission to all the UG courses will be merit-based as per the rules of the university.
• Selection to the PG courses is done on the basis of merit and entrance examination scores on a ratio of 50:50 for students of SPPU.
• For other university students, candidates will be selected purely on the basis of an entrance examination.
Fergusson College UG Admission 2019
Fergusson College offers a three-year Bachelor’s degree in various specializations of Arts and Science. For admission to these courses, candidates must have passed Higher Secondary Examinations. For B.Sc courses, the qualifying examination must be passed in the Science stream.
The college also runs Vocational courses in Media and Communication and Digital Art and Animation. Admissions to all the undergraduate courses will be merit-based as per the candidate’s score in the qualifying examination.
- The college issues three merit lists for admissions.
- Candidates must bring original and scanned copies of relevant documents at the time of admission
Fergusson College PG Admission
At the postgraduate level, the college offers two-year Master’s courses in various disciplines of Arts and Science. Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree in concerned disciplines with at least 50% aggregate marks are eligible to apply. Also, a three-year M.Sc. is offered with a specialization in Industrial Mathematics with Computer Applications.
Admissions to all the PG courses are done through an entrance examination conducted by the respective departments of the college for students from other universities. For students from SPPU, candidates are selected based on merit (50%) and entrance examination marks (50%).
- Candidates must score at least 50% marks in the entrance exam.
- For candidates belonging to SPPU, the college gives weight to both the entrance exam (50%) and marks in Bachelor (50%).
- For candidates belonging to other universities, only the marks in the entrance exam will be considered for admission.
- After the selection of the candidate for admission during the counseling, he/she needs to submit INR 5000 in Cash or through Demand Draft.
Direct Admission in Fergusson College
Admission India is the most trusted education sector in India since 2004. Admission India helps students who have scored low marks in the qualifying exams. Admission in India is one of the best solutions to ensure that this would not delay you to study at your dream college and pursue a successful career. We not only provide admission assistance for Direct Admission In Fergusson Law College Pune Through Management Quota but also encourage the candidates so that they can develop their interpersonal skills which would help for their education and career growth.
This is the perfect time to start your career at Dream College because of that you can work with the leading business in the industry. Anytime you can get in touch with our Admission India an educational portal. Feel free to communicate with us at +91 – 9766989091/+91 – 9766966299 or email us at email@example.com for Direct Admission to Fergusson College Pune Through Management Quota.