Don’t Lose Hope on the off chance that you got a low percentile in the entrance exam. At that point don’t waste one more year to pursue after your dreams you can straightforwardly get in touch with us at +91 – 9766989091/+91 – 9766966299 or email us at email@example.com for Direct Admission to Thadomal Shahani Engineering College through Management Quota.
Direct Admission In Thadomal Shahani Engineering College
Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, [TSEC] Mumbai was established in 1983. It is approved by AICTE and affiliated with the University of Mumbai. It is ranked among the top colleges in the country. It has made sure of the availability of all the modern technologies embedded in the pieces of equipment that are available in the laboratory. TSEC has an ‘A’ grade recognition as an Educational Institution. Thadomal Shahani Engineering College Admissions are based on merit in the entrance examination. The college accepts JEE Mains, MHT CET for admission to UG courses, and GATE scores for PG admission.
Thadomal Shahani Engineering College offers admission on the basis of entrance exams. The commonly accepted exams for UG admissions are JEE Mains and MHT CET and for PG admissions are GATE. Students hilfe Hausarbeit schreiben lassen need to fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission to the courses as well.
Thadomal Shahani Engineering College Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are as follows
B.E. Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects and a minimum of 50% aggregate score.
- Candidates must have a valid MHTCET or JEE- Main score card.
M.E. Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed B.Tech/ BE with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidates must have a valid GATE Score.
Ph.D. Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed M.Tech/ M.E. with a minimum of 55% aggregate score.