Submit 1 Original Set + 3 Sets of Attested Xerox Copies of each
Document in the following sequence:-
(Sr. No. 1 to 12 Original Documents are to be scanned separately in a pen drive. Size should be below 550kb of each document)
1. Indian Nationality Certificate
2. Maharashtra Domicile Certificate
3. SSC Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
4. HSC Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
5. NEET -UG 2019 Mark-sheet & NEET -UG 2020 admit card
6. Medical Fitness Certificate ( as per NEET-UG-2020 Brochure )
7. Gap Certificate
8. Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate, Non-Creamy Layer (Applicable for Reserved category students)
9. Migration Certificate
10. Transfer certificate / Leaving certificate
11. Birth Certificate
12. Aadhar card (Attested Xerox )
13. Undertaking on Rs. 100/- stamp paper duly signed before the Notary for yearly payment of fees on the due date
14. Undertaking for Anti-ragging ACT on Rs.100 stamp paper duly signed before the Notary.
15. Character Certificate issued by the Principal of the last school / junior College attended mentioning the status of his/her behavioral pattern, especially in terms of whether he /she has displayed persistent violent or aggressive behavior or any desire to harm others. (As per provision made in clause 4 of Anti Ragging Rules /Act.)
16. Passport-size Photographs.
Admission India is the place to start if you want direct admission to MBBS through Management Quota. With a host of amazing facilities and services to assist your admission search, is no wonder is the best admission consultancy in India for direct admission to MBBS through management quota. Admission India provides MBBS admission consulting and services for admission to top medical colleges all over Maharashtra in Deemed as well as private MBBS College.
Admission India is the most trusted in the education sector in India since 2004. Admission India is a standout amongst the best solutions to ensure this would not defer you to consider your dream college and pursue a successful career.
Whenever you can connect with our Admission India educational portal. We will help you within 24 hours. Please feel to communicate with us at +91 – 9766989091/+91 – 9766966299 or mail to email@example.com