This advertisement is regarding the guidance of admissions through Management Quota in a private engineering college. The listed college is not subjected to any authorization from us and is also in no way concerned with this advertisement. People may seek out information from this advertisement that they find agreeable, either from the viewpoint of having content that matches an individual’s needs. it is the decision of the viewer to contact us.
Direct Admission In Symbiosis Institute Bangalore For MBA
MBA Fee Structure for Batch 2023-2025
Installments for MBA (Indian students)
1st Year (Amount )
2nd Year (Amount )
Academic Fees (Per Annum)
Institute Deposit (Refundable)
Hostel Deposit (Refundable)
Hostel Fees ( Per Annum)
Mess Fees (Per Annum)
Installments pay by date
At the time of Admission
Basic Eligibility for Symbiosis Mba Program is as under: –
- Student should be a graduate from any recognised University with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent for SC / ST) in graduation
- Student appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for the selection process at the institutes they have selected.
- The above process includes Group Exercise, Personal Interview & Written Test (GE-PIWAT).
HOW TO GET ADMISSION TO SIBM PUNE
- Student has to appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test, which is a common written test for admission to all Symbiosis postgraduate college.
- For Symbiosis exam information log on to http://www.snaptest.org and register. Simultaneously, register online to SIBM Pune by paying additional Rs. 1000/- plus GST.