This advertisement is regarding the guidance of admissions through Management Quota in a private engineering college. The listed college is not subjected to any authorization from us and is also in no way concerned with this advertisement. People may seek out information from this advertisement that they find agreeable, either from the viewpoint of having content that matches an individual’s needs. it is the decision of the viewer to contact us.
Direct Admission In MIT for BBA
MIT WPU – BBA COURSE DETAILS
MIT-WPU’s BBA Program (accredited by NAAC with an “A” Grade) is an intensive, three year, bachelors level degree program designed to prepare student’s skills in business, ethics, management, finance, economics, accounting, human resources, marketing, and strategy – all key competencies one will need to succeed in today’s dynamic global business environment.
In the program, you will gain a broad understanding of the fundamentals of business by starting off with four key foundation units (managing money, people, markets, and working with IT) whilst honing your communication skills so vital in today’s global environment.
Gain from the learnings of industry-recognized faculty members who bring in their practical experience in the learning matrix, for you to acquire management insights from actual scenarios. The program combines theory and practice to build your understanding of how businesses operate. You’ll gain the analytical, technical, and practical skills to apply your knowledge effectively in your career.
VARIOUS SPECIALIZATION IN BBA COURSE :-
1. BBA – PLAIN (320 Seats)
2. BBA – INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (240 Seats)
3. BBA – EVENT MANAGEMENT (80 Seats)
4. BBA – COMPUTER APPLICATION (80 Seats)
5. BBA – GLOBAL E-BUSINESS (80 Seats
With BBA, a student can pursue a specialization in Marketing, Finance, and Human Resource Management – while gaining an understanding of how to manage day-to-day business and simultaneously building resilient teams and implementing strategic decisions. An effective manager needs to be a good leader who can sum up a situation accurately and make sound decisions, delegate appropriately, and inspire staff. Managers make good decisions when they understand the business they are in and how it fits into a wider context.
The program will equip you with will essential leadership, teamwork, and networking skills. You will build knowledge in important areas such as developing and implementing strategy, driving organizational change, and leading teams to achieve organizational objectives
OBJECTIVE : -
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree program has the following objectives;
1. To provide students with an in-depth knowledge of Management and Business concepts.
2. To provide students with a firm foundation in both theoretical and practical concepts and applications to meet the various needs of
business organizations at a global level.
3. To prepare students for the responsibilities and career opportunities with corporate and as entrepreneurs.
4. To prepare the students to cope with the rigors of Post Graduate Programs in India and Abroad as well as to prepare them for managing Businesses globally and as Entrepreneurs who will also be sensitive to societal concerns.
PLACEMENT AT MIT BBA
HIGHEST PACKAGE – 10 LAC PA
AVERAGE PACKAGE – 3.5 LAC PA
FEES OF BBA AT MIT – WPU
1. BBA – PLAIN – 2,35,000/- per annum
2. BBA – INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS – 2,35,000/- per annum
3. BBA – EVENT MANAGEMENT – 2,35,000/- per annum
4. BBA – COMPUTER APPLICATION – 1,60,000/- per annum
5. BBA – GLOBAL E-BUSINESS – 1,60,000/- per annum
MIT-WPU follows UGC-specified eligibility norms while reviewing students’ admission applications. To be eligible for admission to any of our BBA programs, candidates are required to meet the following criteria :
HSC with English from any stream with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates) or 2/3 year MSBTE approved Diploma or equivalent.