This advertisement is regarding the guidance of admissions through Management Quota in a private engineering college. The listed college is not subjected to any authorization from us and is also in no way concerned with this advertisement. People may seek out information from this advertisement that they find agreeable, either from the viewpoint of having content that matches an individual’s needs. it is the decision of the viewer to contact us.
Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education and Research Pune
About MIMER Medical:
Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education and Research Pune is recognized by the Medical Council of India, New Delhi (MCI), and is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Science(MUHS), Nashik. For more detail please visit the below website, for
MCI – www.mciindia.org and for MUHS – www.muhs.ac.in
MBBS Intake Capacity :
150 Seat for Academic
Course Details :
4 ½ years + 1-year Compulsory Internship
Through NEET Exam conducted by National Test Agency
Any examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination, of any recognized Board/ University after 12 years of study. 50% in PCB for the general category and 40% for the reserved category.
Admission Process for MBBS
Admission to all Medical and postgraduate programs will be on the basis of performance in the NEET. Admission to the MBBS course will be done by DGHS (Director General of Health Services, Govt of India ).
Please Note that Registration on https://mcc.nic.in. is mandatory for admissions
MBBS Eligibility Criteria:
For admission to the MBBS course, the candidate should have passed HSC or Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually and must have obtained 50% (for SC / ST at least 40%) marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together at the qualifying examination.
The candidate seeking admission to these courses should be an Indian national and should have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission
List of the Documents to be submitted for MBBS admission
Submit 1 Original Set + 3 Sets of Attested Xerox Copies of each
Document in the following sequence:-
(Sr. No. 1 to 12 Original Documents are to be scanned separately in a pen drive. Size should be below 550kb of each document)
1. Indian Nationality Certificate
2. Maharashtra Domicile Certificate
3. SSC Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
4. HSC Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
5. NEET -UG 2019 Mark-sheet & NEET -UG 2020 admit card
6. Medical Fitness Certificate ( as per NEET-UG-2020 Brochure )
7. Gap Certificate
8. Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate, Non-Creamy Layer (Applicable for Reserved category students)
9. Migration Certificate
10. Transfer certificate / Leaving certificate
11. Birth Certificate
12. Aadhar card (Attested Xerox )
13. Undertaking on Rs. 100/- stamp paper duly signed before the Notary for yearly payment of fees on the due date
14. Undertaking for Anti-ragging ACT on Rs.100 stamp paper duly signed before the Notary.
15. Character Certificate issued by the Principal of the last school / junior College attended mentioning the status of his/her behavioral pattern, especially in terms of whether he /she has displayed persistent violent or aggressive behavior or any desire to harm others. (As per provision made in clause 4 of Anti Ragging Rules /Act.)
16. Passport-size Photographs.
Admission India is the place to start with if you want direct admission to MBBS through Management Quota. With a host of amazing facilities and services to assist your admission search, is no wonder is the best admission consultancy in India for direct admission to MBBS through management quota. Admission India provides MBBS admission consulting and services for admission to top medical colleges all over Maharashtra in Deemed as well as private MBBS College.
Admission India is the most trusted in the education sector in India since 2004. Admission India is a standout amongst the best solutions to ensure this would not defer you to consider your dream college and pursue a successful career.
Whenever you can connect with our Admission India educational portal. We will help you within 24 hours. Please feel to communicate with us at +91 – 9766989091/+91 – 9766966299 or mail to email@example.com