This advertisement is regarding the guidance of admissions through Management Quota in a private engineering college. The listed college is not subjected to any authorization from us and is also in no way concerned with this advertisement. People may seek out information from this advertisement that they find agreeable, either from the viewpoint of having content that matches an individual’s needs. it is the decision of the viewer to contact us.
Direct Management Quota Admission In Christ University central Campus for law(BALLB/BBALLB)
The Christ University is perceived for offering inventive and current educational modules. Christ University is moreover thought to be the Top Law College in Bangalore based on the positioning of Christ University, Bangalore, India. The Christ law college rankings are:
- In 2015, Christ University, Bangalore, positioned eleventh in the India Today Group-Nielsen Survey under the Category ‘India’s Best Universities’
- Rated an A+ foundation by NAAC.
- In 2006, the school was identified as a foundation with Potential for Excellence by UGC.
- First foundation in Karnataka to be authorized by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) UGC for the best nature of training.
- Consistently Rated among the best 10 organizations of India
- On Oct. 7, 2004, UGC conceded Autonomy to Christ College.
- In 2008, Christ College was proclaimed as Deemed to be University as Christ University.
You can get management quota admission in law course at Christ University Bangalore. Don’t worry even if you have a low score on the entrance exam of Christ university. Law Admission in Christ Bangalore is still possible if you are willing to take admission through the management quota. The only criterion for admission to Christ University is that the student should have appeared in the entrance exam which is compulsory.
Christ University Entrance Exam:-
Christ University Entrance Test is directed for BBA, BBA (Hons), BBA (Finance and International Business), BBA (Finance and Accountancy), BA LLB (Hons), BBA LLB (Hons), LLM, B Com (Hons), B Com (International Finance), B Com (Professional), BA-CEP and BHM.
ELIGIBILITY Criteria For Law Admission:-
Eligibility for the program is a pass at the +2 level (Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards) in any stream (Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce & Management, Sciences) from any recognized Board in India.
Candidates writing the +2 examinations in March-May 2023 may apply with their class X and XI marks.
FEES STRUCTURE FOR BALLB/BBALLB:-
1. Admission Registration fee of INR 5000/ (Non-Refundable)
2. Program fee as per the below table
Year # Karnataka Other Indian States NRI Time of Payment
1 170,000 INR 195,000INR 250,000 INR Within seven days of declaration of the Selection Process Result
2 170,000 INR 195,000 INR 250,000 INR On or before March 15, 2024
3 170,000 INR 195,000 INR 250,000 INR On or before March 15, 2025
4 180,000 INR 215,000 INR 275,000 INR On or before March 15, 2026
5 180,000 INR 215,000 INR 275,000 INR On or before March 15, 2027
Why Admission India……?
We have working Experience of more than 15 Years & will provide Confirmed Admission under management quota @ Lowest donation amount
Anytime you can get in touch with our Admission India an educational portal. Feel free to communicate with us at +91 – 9766989091/+91 – 9766966299 or email us at email@example.com for Direct Admission to CHRIST UNIVERSITY BANGLORE CENTRAL CAMPUS UNDER MANAGEMENT QUOTA FOR BBA/BBALLB/BALL.