Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune Law Admission
Don’t waste one more year to pursue your LAW dream you can directly reach us at +91 – 9766989091/+91 – 9766966299 or mail to email@example.com to Get Direct Admission for LAW in Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune Through Management Quota.
Direct Admission In Bharati Vidyapeeth Law College
Bharati Vidyapeeth University’s New Law College, established in 1978, is the premier institute of international excellence in the field of legal education. It is one of the constituent units of Bharati Vidyapeeth University Pune, recognized by Bar Council of India & University Grant Commission. The College affiliation is approved by Bar Council of India through Letter No. BCI-D-1029,(2009(1-E.Mtg) Dated 7/7/2009. The college is also recognized under 2f & 12b of UGC Act 1956. The college is Re-Accreditated with “A” Grade by National Assessment & Accreditation Council.
Courses Offered By New Law College, Pune
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
|B.A. LLB 5 year course/ B.B.A LLB 5 Year course||LL.M. 1 year course / LL.M. 2 year course|
Bharati Vidyapeeth New Law College, Pune Admission process
- Admission to LL.B. program is done on the basis of marks scored in an entrance test which is conducted by the Bharati Vidyapeeth University.
- Candidates shall be admitted to B.B.A. LL.B. and B.A. LL.B. according to the marks scored in the entrance test.
- Admission to either of the two LLM programs is done on the basis of marks scored in Combined All India PG Law Entrance Test conducted by the Bharati Vidyapeeth University followed by group discussion.
- For admission in Ph.D., the eligible candidates will have to appear in a written test conducted by the university.
Bharati Vidyapeeth New Law College, Pune LL.B. Admission
- The three-year LLB. degree program offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth New Law College Pune has a total intake of 180 seats every year. Candidates holding a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline are eligible to seek admission in this college.
- Admission to the LL.B. course is done on the basis of marks scored in an entrance test which is conducted by the Bharati Vidyapeeth University. The entrance exam is conducted at the national level.
|Course Name||Seats||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Criteria|
|LL.B.||180||Passed the Bachelor’s Degree in any faculties and have obtained 45%
|Entrance test conducted by BVPU, Pune|
Bharati Vidyapeeth New Law College Pune B.A. LL.B and BBA LL.B Admission
- After completing 10+2 level or equivalent with 50% aggregate, candidates may pursue integrated courses of five-year viz. B.A. LL.B and BBA LL.B offered by the college. The intake capacity for each of the courses are 180 seats. Relaxation of 5% marks in aggregate is given to the SC/ ST candidates
- In order to seek admission in these courses, the aspirants will have to appear in the LL.B entrance test conducted by the Bharati Vidyapeeth University. Candidates who have qualified the entrance test are called for counseling.
|Course Name||Seats||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Process|
|B.A.LL.B.||180||Passed 10+2 and have obtained 45% marks||Entrance test conducted by BVPU, Pune|
Admission In Bharati Vidyapeeth University Through Management Quota:-
Admission India is the place to start with if you want Law Admission In Bharati Vidyapeeth University through Management Quota. With a host of amazing facilities and services to assist your admission search, is no wonder is the best admission consultancy in India for direct admission for Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth University Pune through management quota. Admission India provides Law admission consulting and service for admission to top medical colleges all over India.