For admission to post graduate programs commencing in the academic year of 2019-20, Candidates applying to post graduate programs other than an MBA degree will be able to read about the application process in national newspapers shortly.
Candidates seeking admission to an MBA program offered by a constituent institute of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) will need to appear for the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test [SNAP].
The admission process in brief is as follows:
- Candidate registers for the SNAP Test
- Candidate registers for the programs he/she is interested in
- Candidate pays the SNAP test registration fee AND the program registration fee
- Candidate appears for the SNAP Test
- Candidate appears for the GE-PIWAT process
- Candidate makes his/her choice and joins the program he/she is offered a place at by paying that particular MBA program’s fees and completing other formalities.
- Graduate from any recognized / statutory University or Institute with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
- Programmes which require specific discipline/ subject specialisation need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute.
- A candidate who has completed qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- All foreign degrees / qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
- Evaluation Division of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) issues equivalence certificate for foreign degrees / qualifications.